Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:SA1.8-QR8"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= 1. Task Meetings =
= 1. Task Meetings =
Revision as of 11:46, 16 October 2012
1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
2. Main Achievements
- Continue publishing of A/R league tables - OPS
- Continue publishing of A/R reports for NGI Core services (top-BDII)
- The RC OLA was updated to v1.1. [[ https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Resource_Centre_OLA:_Release_Notes#Resource_Centre_OLA_v._1.1 | Changes ]] were approved at OMB (2012-02-28)
- The RP OLA was updated to v1.1. [[ https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Resource_infrastructure_Provider_OLA:_Release_Notes#Release_notes_v._1.1 | Changes ]] were approved at OMB (2012-02-28)
- A draft version of EGI.eu OLA has been published.
- Assessment of the EGI.eu central tools service level targets.
The availability metrics for individual tool instances were extracted from the Nagios and presented at the OMB (2012-02-28).
The OMB agreed to the proposed service level targets.
- A draft version of MS418 "Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) within the EGI production infrastructure" has been published.
- Clarify the procedure for EGI sites/regions in the new SAM Availability Re-computation Policy.
- Starting from the February 2012 A/R reports, a parent GGUS ticket is created per month in order to gather all the re-computation requests.
EGI Catch-All Core Service
- Operation of WMS, LB and Top-BDII for site certification
- Operation of certification Catch-All portal
- Operation of VOMS/VORMS for dteam VO.
- New dteam/EGI group has been created. The dteam Acceptable Use Policy had to change slightly to allow this.
- New dteam/NGI_UA (Ukraine) has been created.
- Add the new "UK e-Science CA 2B" certificate to all the dteam VO members which had the old "UK e-Science CA" .
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
4. Plans for the next period
- The final version of EGI.eu OLA is expected in 2012Q3
- The milestone MS418 "Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) within the EGI production infrastructure" is expected in 2012Q2
- Continue the handling the validation and distribution of the monthly A/R reports and the maintenance of the relevant wiki page