1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
|5/8/2011||https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=561||5th OLA Task Force meeting||Further evolution of the RP OLA and the VO SLA|
2. Main Achievements
- The RP OLA document has been produced and discussed in the EGI Technical Forum in Lyon.
- The VO SLA document was also produced
- First NGI Core service reports were generated in October 2011 for the TopBDII service using the MyEGI programmatic interface
- EGI sites availability recalculation procedure was finalized
- Service Level Management Support Unit was created in GGUS and wil be used for availability/reliability issues
EGI Catch-All CA
The EGI Catch All CA is servicing 5 countries which do not have a national accredited Certification Authority. These countries are Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia and Senegal. In addition a Registration Authority has been established at SixSq, a company located in Switzerland and affiliated with the StratusLab project.
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
|The Virtual Site concept for Core services is not easy to implement||In case of the Top BDII MyEGI programmatic interace was used together with a special spreadsheet for the calculation|
4. Plans for the next period
- Work will start on the EGI.eu OLA
- Possibilities to obtain availability/reliability for more Core services will be explored
- The availability profile used for EGI sites will need to be separated from WLCG sites.
5. Number of sites suspended