Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
2. Main Achievements
- CPU Accounting:
- User Data Retention Policy for CPU Accounting implemented as advertised from 1st July.
- Sites using the new SSM 2.0/EMI 3 APEL Client publishing to production APEL server.
- ARC/JURA and QCG/MAPPER accounting clients have now successfully tested sending records to the production APEL server using SSM 2.0; there is 1 site using each of these solutions to date.
- MPI Accounting using the EMI 3 APEL client has been tested and the summaries of MPI accounting have been verified by the MPI VT.
- New versions of the APEL client and server packages have been released in response to RT5615 https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=5615 which highlighted insecure file permissions.
- OGF Usage Record work: UR 2.0 document has been published.
- Cloud Accounting:
- Summaries of cloud accounting records, received from 8 of the 10 EGI Fedcloud resource providers are now sent twice a day to the EGI Accounting Portal using SSM 2.0
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
|There was a network problem overnight on the 22nd/23rd July which caused a break in connectivity to the APEL service. The problems were caused by a router closing down the port linking the network segment containing the APEL service in response to an excess of broadcast traffic.|