|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
2. Main Achievements
Upgrade of ActiveMQ brokers performed on March 21st and 22nd to version 5.5.1-fuse-10-16. A complete changelog can be found at the following address: http://fusesource.com/wiki/display/ProdInfo/FUSE+Message+Broker+v5.5.1-fuse+Release+Notes. Initial work started on scripts for automatic configuration of the new APEL SSM. Scripts were deployed on test brokers.
SAM Update-19 staged rollout successfully finished and released to production on November 23th. SAM Update-20 staged rollout was finished in January, but release to production is still pending WLCG validation. At the end of the quarter following SAM/Nagios instances were in production:
- 28 NGI instances covering 38 EGI partners
- 3 ROC instances covering 3 EGI partners
- 2 external ROC instances covering the following regions: Canada and LA.
Detailed list of SAM/Nagios instances can be found on the following page: SAM Instances.
SAM instance for monitoring middleware versions was maintained and extended: https://midmon.egi.eu/nagios. All tests ran by this instance are documented on the following page: MW_Nagios_tests. The instance was integrated with the Operations Portal and the following tests which are part of EMI-1 decommissioning were added to operational tests:
- eu.egi.sec.ARC-EMI-1 - Test checks if ARC-CE is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.Argus-EMI-1 - Test checks if ARGUS is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.DPM-EMI-1 - Test checks if SRM (DPM) is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.DPM-GLUE2-EMI-1 - Test checks if SRM (DPM) is using EMI 1 middleware, version 1.8.6 in particular
- eu.egi.sec.DPM-GLUE2-EMI-2 - Test checks if SRM (DPM) is using EMI 2 middleware version less than 1.8.6
- eu.egi.sec.EMI-1 - Test checks if generic service endpoint is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.LB-EMI-1 - Test checks if LB is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.LFC-EMI-1 - Test checks if LFC is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.Site-BDII-EMI-1 - Test checks if Site-BDII is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.StoRM-EMI-1 - Test checks if SRM (StorRM) is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.Top-BDII-EMI-1 - Test checks if Top-BDII is using EMI 1 middleware
- eu.egi.sec.VOMS-EMI-1 - Test checks if VOMS is using EMI 1 middleware.
New test for tracking UserDN
New centralized SAM instance for monitoring cloud resources was deployed: https://cloudmon.egi.eu/nagios. Work on integration of OCCI probe with VOMS credentials started. Integration of cloud resources with all operational tools is documented on the following page: Fedcloud-tf:WorkGroups:Scenario5.
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|