1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
|07/11/2011||https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=685||Grid Operations Meeting|
|21/11/2011||https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=687||Grid Operations Meeting|
|13/12/2011||https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=705||Grid Operations Meeting|
|09/01/2012||https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=741||Grid Operations Meeting|
|20/01/2012||https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=766||Grid Operations Meeting|
2. Main Achievements
- UMD 1.4 release - 19 Dec. 2011
- UMD 1.5 release - 30 Jan. 2012
- Slight increase in the number of EAs
- All products from EMI and IGE are now covered by EAs, except FTS and VOMS oracle where it was decided not to support them in UMD due to very limited number of sites using them.
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
|Time lag between release in EMI and release in UMD.||Some sites have complained about this time lag. Possible mitigation comprises in making new reeleases avalable in a testing repository of UMD, while the SW provisioning occurs.|
4. Plans for the next period
- Due to the positive response of EAs to have a web application for the staged rollout reports, this will be designed and requested to EGI IT for further development and deployment.
- Preparation for the upcoming EMI2 in the end of April, namely in SL6 and Debian6. Pool for EAs for the new major release.
- New proposal for SW provisioning underway. Plan to push this further in the TCB for comments.