|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
- SA1 tasks, activities and coordinators
- EGI-InSPIRE activities and tasks (entire project)
- Global tasks and NGI International tasks
Activity roadmap for year 2011 (OMB approved, Jan 2011)
Milestones and Deliverables
Project Deliverables and Milestones
- PY1 Quarterly Reports: QR1 | QR2 | QR3 | PY1 SA1 Periodic Report | PY1 Periodic Report
- PY2 Quarterly Reports: QR5 | QR6 | QR7 | PY2 SA1 Periodic Report | PY2 Periodic Report
- PY3 Quarterly Reports: QR9 | QR10 | QR11 | PY3 Periodic Report
- PY4 Quarterly Reports: QR13
[ Go to reports ]
- EGI-InSPIRE SA1 Quality Metrics
- EGI_InSPIRE SA1 Task Metrics Table (QR1-QR5).
- EGI-InSPIRE Project metrics
- Go to the Metrics Portal
Submit SA1 reports and metrics
Activity reports and metrics are collected on a quarterly basis from NGI/EIROs that are EGI-InSPIRE SA1 partners and from SA1 task leaders. The following pages provide instructions on how to submit a SA1 report. Note. Providing NGI reports and metrics is mandatory for EGI-InSPIRE SA1 partners.
Instructions for NGIs
User support reports
This report covers support activities to existing user communities, i.e. support to projects and user communities that are already enabled as users of the EGI infrastructure. Note well: outreach, dissemination, application porting and other similar activities new communities, including your contribution to Virtual Teams, are reported through different channels by the NILs.
- Submit report by editing your report on wiki here: NGI User support reports
The NGI is requested to provide both a written activity report (via wiki) and NGI-specific metrics. Starting from QR6, metrics will be collected on the Metrics Portal (see instructions below). This replaces the previous mechanism of supplying metrics via wiki.
- STEP 1. Submit Report. Edit your NGI report on wiki at: NGI Reports
Instructions for Task Leaders
SA1 task reports are provided by the respective task leader.
- STEP 1. Submit Report. Edit your Task report on wiki at: Task Reports
Assessment of Operational Services
- PY1: MS108 | Report
- PY2: MS115 | Report
- PY3: SA1 global task status and evolution
- 2013 Bidding: Core EGI Activities descriptions
Overview of the efforts spent by the EGI-InSPIRE partners in two different views:
- per task and per partner breakdown
- per member and per task breakdown
- Deliverable and milestone review forms
- EGI-InSPIRE presentation template | EGI-InSPIRE document template
- Quarterly Report template
- Procedure wiki template