Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:PAC activities"

From EGIWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Meetings)
 
(14 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
{{PAC menu}}
 
{{PAC menu}}
<br>
+
==The Project Administrative Committee (PAC)==
== The Project Administrative Committee (PAC) ==
 
 
{{TOC_right}}
 
{{TOC_right}}
 
+
===Members===
=== Members ===
 
 
 
 
* [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=203&version=1&filename=EGI-InSPIRE-Partners_list.pdf Members list]: full and short name, country, participant number (as in NEF)  
 
* [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=203&version=1&filename=EGI-InSPIRE-Partners_list.pdf Members list]: full and short name, country, participant number (as in NEF)  
 
* [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=204&version=2&filename=EGI-InSPIRE-Partners_list%26JRUs.pdf Members and JRUs list]: JRUs in bold are those with funding allocated (as in NEF) <br>
 
* [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=204&version=2&filename=EGI-InSPIRE-Partners_list%26JRUs.pdf Members and JRUs list]: JRUs in bold are those with funding allocated (as in NEF) <br>
* Groups of Partners and Representative: <br>
+
* Groups of Partners and Representative:
 
** EGI.eu: Céline Bitoune
 
** EGI.eu: Céline Bitoune
 
** IBERGRID: Jorge Gomes LIP; deputy Isabel Campos
 
** IBERGRID: Jorge Gomes LIP; deputy Isabel Campos
Line 20: Line 17:
 
** APGI: none
 
** APGI: none
 
** DACH:  [[user:wbuehler|Wilhelm Bühler]] (NGI-DE) as representative and [[user:leinen|Simon Leinen]] (SwiNG) as deputy (changed on 2012-05-01)<br>
 
** DACH:  [[user:wbuehler|Wilhelm Bühler]] (NGI-DE) as representative and [[user:leinen|Simon Leinen]] (SwiNG) as deputy (changed on 2012-05-01)<br>
During the PAC meeting, held in Amsterdam at the EGI TF, the members presents have agreed to use the same groupings than for the  [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=175&version=1&filename=CAannex4-list%20of%20groupings.pdf PMB representation] (Project Management Board). <br>Though attendance of annual F2F meetings is strongly recommended for every partners and participation in the quarterly conference are also welcoming from every partners even though the representative of your grouping participates.<br>
+
During the PAC meeting, held in Amsterdam at the EGI TF, the members presents have agreed to use the same groupings than for the  [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=175&version=1&filename=CAannex4-list%20of%20groupings.pdf PMB representation] (Project Management Board). <br>Though attendance of annual F2F meetings is strongly recommended for every partners and participation in the quarterly conference are also welcoming from every partners even though the representative of your grouping participates.
: '''Pending action Partners''': nominate a representative + deputy for each group
+
*'''Pending action Partners''': nominate a representative + deputy for each group
  
 
=== Mailing lists ===  
 
=== Mailing lists ===  
(for update, please contact [Celine.bitoune@egi.eu]) <br>
+
(for update, please contact [Celine.bitoune@egi.eu])
* [https://www.egi.eu/sso/groupView/inspire-financial  Financial Mailing list Members] <br>
+
* [https://www.egi.eu/sso/groupView/inspire-financial  Financial Mailing list Members]
* [https://www.egi.eu/sso/groupView/inspire-cb-observers  CB-Observers Mailing list Members] <br>
+
* [https://www.egi.eu/sso/groupView/inspire-cb-observers  CB-Observers Mailing list Members]
  
 
=== Meetings ===
 
=== Meetings ===
 
+
* '''F2F at EGI CF, Helsinki Wednesday, May 21, 2014''' [https://indico.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2212 '''minutes''']
 +
* '''F2F at EGI TF, Madrid 19 September 2013''' [https://documents.egi.eu/document/2008 Slides]
 +
* '''F2F at EGI CF, Manchester 10 April 2013''' [https://documents.egi.eu/document/1689 '''Minutes and Slides''']
 +
* '''F2F at EGI TF, Prague 19 Sep 2012''' [https://documents.egi.eu/document/1344 '''Slides'''] - Read [https://documents.egi.eu/document/1344 '''Minutes''']
 
* '''PAC Telephone Conference, 25 May 2012''' -  Read [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1180 minutes]
 
* '''PAC Telephone Conference, 25 May 2012''' -  Read [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1180 minutes]
<br>
+
* '''F2F at EGI CF, Munich 27 Mar 2012''' [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=1082&version=1&filename=PAC_slides_munich.pdf '''Slides'''] -  Read [https://documents.egi.eu/document/1103 minutes]
* '''F2F at EGI CF, Munich 27 Mar 2012''' [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=1082&version=1&filename=PAC_slides_munich.pdf '''Slides''']<br>
+
** ''' Actions for Y2 Financial Statement:'''
 
+
**# Issue Guidelines for costs preparation  
* '''PAC F2F Meeting, LBZ, Garching''' -  Read [https://documents.egi.eu/document/1103 minutes]
+
**# Provide template with a more detail financial report of Global tasks
''' Actions for Y2 Financial Statement:'''<br>
 
  1- Issue Guidelines for costs preparation <br>
 
  2- Provide template with a more detail financial report of Global tasks<br>
 
 
 
 
* '''Conf Call 22 Dec 2011''' - Read [https://documents.egi.eu/document/966 minutes]
 
* '''Conf Call 22 Dec 2011''' - Read [https://documents.egi.eu/document/966 minutes]
 
+
* '''EGI Forum in Vilnius''': '''PAC meeting scheduled on 13 April 2011 11h-12h30''' - Financial surgery booth open during the event.
<br>
 
 
 
* '''EGI Forum in Vilnius''': '''PAC meeting scheduled on 13 April 11h-12h30''' - Financial surgery booth open during the event. <br>
 
 
* '''Teleconference Meeting 2: 10th December 2010''', 10:00 CET: [https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=234 '''Agenda-Minutes''']
 
* '''Teleconference Meeting 2: 10th December 2010''', 10:00 CET: [https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=234 '''Agenda-Minutes''']
  ''' Actions:'''<br>
+
** ''' Actions:'''
  1- Request nominations for a representative and deputy per PMB grouping: Ongoing. <br> CD will chase outstanding partners <br>
+
**#Request nominations for a representative and deputy per PMB grouping: Ongoing.
  2- Report costs of audit certificates for JRU members to Celine: Ongoing. <br> Some received but not all <br>
+
**#* CD will chase outstanding partners
  3- Remind all lead beneficiaries in January book auditors if appropriate <br>
+
**# Report costs of audit certificates for JRU members to Celine: Ongoing.
 
+
**#* Some received but not all
 +
**#Remind all lead beneficiaries in January book auditors if appropriate
 
* '''F2F at EGI Technical Forum 2010 in Amsterdam''' - Wednesday 15th Sept from 14:00 - 15:30<br>
 
* '''F2F at EGI Technical Forum 2010 in Amsterdam''' - Wednesday 15th Sept from 14:00 - 15:30<br>
:[https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=196&version=1&filename=PAC_15_SEP_2010.pdf '''Minutes'''];  [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=195&version=1&filename=PACnotes-150910-1.pdf Questions & Answers]  <br>
+
** [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=196&version=1&filename=PAC_15_SEP_2010.pdf '''Minutes'''];  [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=195&version=1&filename=PACnotes-150910-1.pdf Questions & Answers]  <br>
:'''Collaboration Board''': [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=251&version=1&filename=Minutes-CB-16-9-2010.doc '''Minutes-CB-16-9-2010''']
+
** '''Collaboration Board''': [https://documents.egi.eu/secure/RetrieveFile?docid=251&version=1&filename=Minutes-CB-16-9-2010.doc '''Minutes-CB-16-9-2010''']<br>
: '''Pending action Partners''': Report costs of audit certificates for JRU members to Celine <br>
+
** '''Pending action Partners''': Report costs of audit certificates for JRU members to Céline <br>
 
 
 
 
<br> <br>
 
 
<!-- Categories-->
 
<!-- Categories-->
 
[[Category:Project administration]]
 
[[Category:Project administration]]
__NOTOC__
 

Latest revision as of 20:52, 24 December 2014

EGI-Engage Project Office: Contact details Contracts, Minutes Reimbursing procedures Project reporting Advance Payments Financial reports Project Administration Archive


The Project Administrative Committee (PAC)


Members

  • Members list: full and short name, country, participant number (as in NEF)
  • Members and JRUs list: JRUs in bold are those with funding allocated (as in NEF)
  • Groups of Partners and Representative:
    • EGI.eu: Céline Bitoune
    • IBERGRID: Jorge Gomes LIP; deputy Isabel Campos
    • CE : CESNET, Jana Hrdličková or Iva Krejci
    • EIRO :
    • UK.IE.NL : Claire Devereux - STFC; Deputy Rossend Llurba - NCF
    • NBIS: Hank Nussbacher
    • SEE: RENAM Alexei Altuhov and GRNET Anna Loukakou
    • IT-RU: Laura Perini
    • FRRO: Mélanie Pellen, deputy Monica Anghel (ICI)
    • APGI: none
    • DACH: Wilhelm Bühler (NGI-DE) as representative and Simon Leinen (SwiNG) as deputy (changed on 2012-05-01)

During the PAC meeting, held in Amsterdam at the EGI TF, the members presents have agreed to use the same groupings than for the PMB representation (Project Management Board).
Though attendance of annual F2F meetings is strongly recommended for every partners and participation in the quarterly conference are also welcoming from every partners even though the representative of your grouping participates.

  • Pending action Partners: nominate a representative + deputy for each group

Mailing lists

(for update, please contact [Celine.bitoune@egi.eu])

Meetings

  • F2F at EGI CF, Helsinki Wednesday, May 21, 2014 minutes
  • F2F at EGI TF, Madrid 19 September 2013 Slides
  • F2F at EGI CF, Manchester 10 April 2013 Minutes and Slides
  • F2F at EGI TF, Prague 19 Sep 2012 Slides - Read Minutes
  • PAC Telephone Conference, 25 May 2012 - Read minutes
  • F2F at EGI CF, Munich 27 Mar 2012 Slides - Read minutes
    • Actions for Y2 Financial Statement:
      1. Issue Guidelines for costs preparation
      2. Provide template with a more detail financial report of Global tasks
  • Conf Call 22 Dec 2011 - Read minutes
  • EGI Forum in Vilnius: PAC meeting scheduled on 13 April 2011 11h-12h30 - Financial surgery booth open during the event.
  • Teleconference Meeting 2: 10th December 2010, 10:00 CET: Agenda-Minutes
    • Actions:
      1. Request nominations for a representative and deputy per PMB grouping: Ongoing.
        • CD will chase outstanding partners
      2. Report costs of audit certificates for JRU members to Celine: Ongoing.
        • Some received but not all
      3. Remind all lead beneficiaries in January book auditors if appropriate
  • F2F at EGI Technical Forum 2010 in Amsterdam - Wednesday 15th Sept from 14:00 - 15:30