EGI-InSPIRE:MAPPER-PRACE-EGI Task Force (MTF)-II
Welcome to the wiki page of the Mapper Task Force Phase II (which started in Jan 2012). Task force coordiantor: Emir Imamagic/SRCE
For additions, deletions and changes to this page please pass your proposals to/coordinate with Krzysztof Kurowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This EGI Wiki section constitutes the working Wiki through which MAPPER, PRACE and EGI InSPIRE projects will coordinate the activities for Phase 2 of the jointly formed MAPPER-PRACE-EGI Task Force (MTF).
- to integrate QCG Nagios probes into the SAM release and to assess which of these probes will affect site Availability/Reliability in case of failure (affecting
- to assess the status of accounting, and the developments needed to integrate what exists with the EGI accounting infrastructure
- to integrate QCG support activities into the EGI mainstream support tasks (1st level, 2nd level and 3rd level)
QCG services deployed in the PL-Grid infrastructure report usage records to the national accounting system called BAT. Nagios probes are available and will be included in SAM Update 18 (expected in end of June).
Jan 2012: QCG services deployed in the PL-Grid infrastructure report usage records to the national accounting system called BAT. From the technical point of view it should not be too difficult to implement a new module reporting also to APEL or any other service. Contact: Tomasz Piontek
QCG services have their own types in GOCDB
Jan 2012: Support proposal
- PL-Grid for the 1st-level support
- PSNC for 2nd and 3rd level support
Meetings and minutes
See the task force meeting agendas. Minutes are attached to the meeting agenda.
The MTF has been resourced for 6 months, ie the MTF should conclude its work by the end of November. Key dates are set out beneath:
|10 Jan 2012||Tasking meeting of partners||MAPPER/PRACE/SARA/PSNC/CINECA|
|13 Jan 2012||Bi-weekly PRACE Videoconf|
|End of May 2012||Internal evaluation of MAPPER Core components||Giuseppe/Jules|
|dd mmm 2012|
|dd mmm 2012|
|dd Nov 2012||2nd MAPPER Review|
- Minutes - MAPPER/PRACE/EGI Task Force meeting dated 10 Jan 2012 (Minutes dated 10 Jan 2012).
- Expressions of Interest for PRACE Programme Access for the MAPPER Project - (undated document).
- MAPPER slides for EGI sustainability meeting 25 Jan 2012 - (Presentation slides).