EGI-InSPIRE:MAPPER-PRACE-EGI Task Force (MTF)-II
Introduction to MTF Phase 2
For additions, deletions and changes to this page please pass your proposals to/coordinate with Krzysztof Kurowski <email@example.com>
This EGI Wiki section constitutes the working Wiki through which MAPPER, PRACE and EGI InSPIRE projects will coordinate the activities for Phase 2 of the jointly formed MAPPER-PRACE-EGI Task Force (MTF). This page is administered on a day to day basis by EGI (Tiziana Ferarri).
All MTF members have a responsibility to contribute to the information recorded in these pages so as to help compile as full a picture as possible.
- to integrate QCG Nagios probes into the SAM release and to assess which of these probes will affect site Availability/Reliability in case of failure (affecting
- to assess the status of accounting, and the developments needed to integrate what exists with the EGI accounting infrastructure
- to integrate QCG support activities into the EGI mainstream support tasks (1st level, 2nd level and 3rd level)
Jan 2012: QCG services deployed in the PL-Grid infrastructure report usage records to the national accounting system called BAT. From the technical point of view it should not be too difficult to implement a new module reporting also to APEL or any other service.
Jan 2012: QCG services deployed in the PL-Grid infrastructure report usage records to the national accounting system called BAT. From the technical point of view it should not be too difficult to implement a new module reporting also to APEL or any other service. Contact: Tomasz Piontek
QCG services have their own types in GOCDB
Jan 2012: Support proposal
- PL-Grid for the 1st-level support
- PSNC for 2nd and 3rd level support
See EGI-MAPPER meeting agendas.
MTF Clarification documents & messages (Phase 2, from Jan 2012)
This section of the MAPPER MTF Phase 2 Wiki contains links to documents that minute key actions, instructions and decisions that have been recorded during discussions and meetings.
- Minutes - MAPPER/PRACE/EGI Task Force meeting dated 10 Jan 2012 (Minutes dated 10 Jan 2012).
- Expressions of Interest for PRACE Programme Access for the MAPPER Project - (undated document).
- MAPPER slides for EGI sustainability meeting 25 Jan 2012 - (Presentation slides).
The MTF has been resourced for 6 months, ie the MTF should conclude its work by the end of November. Key dates are set out beneath:
|10 Jan 2012||Tasking meeting of partners||MAPPER/PRACE/SARA/PSNC/CINECA|
|13 Jan 2012||Bi-weekly PRACE Videoconf|
|End of May 2012||Internal evaluation of MAPPER Core components||Giuseppe/Jules|
|dd mmm 2012|
|dd mmm 2012|
|dd Nov 2012||2nd MAPPER Review|