Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:MAPPER-PRACE-EGI Task Force (MTF)-II"
|Line 71:||Line 71:|
| Nov 2012
| 2nd MAPPER Review
| 2nd MAPPER Review
Revision as of 14:55, 27 April 2012
Welcome to the wiki page of the Mapper Task Force Phase II (which started in Jan 2012). Task force coordiantor: Emir Imamagic/SRCE
For additions, deletions and changes to this page please pass your proposals to/coordinate with Krzysztof Kurowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This EGI Wiki section constitutes the working Wiki through which MAPPER, PRACE and EGI InSPIRE projects will coordinate the activities for Phase 2 of the jointly formed MAPPER-PRACE-EGI Task Force (MTF).
- to integrate QCG Nagios probes into the SAM release and to assess which of these probes will affect site Availability/Reliability in case of failure (affecting
- to assess the status of accounting, and the developments needed to integrate what exists with the EGI accounting infrastructure
- to integrate QCG support activities into the EGI mainstream support tasks (1st level, 2nd level and 3rd level)
Nagios probes (already deployed originally in PL-Grid) are available and will be included in SAM Update 18 (expected in end of June).
Contact: Tomasz Piontek QCG services deployed in the PL-Grid infrastructure report usage records to the national accounting system called BAT. QCG Accounting solution development is in advanced status (70% completed). APEL SSM is being tested to try publishing of accounting records into the central EGI database. [Read more about QCG Accounting]
COMPLETED: QCG services have their own types in GOCDB
QCG will be externally supported by two partners:
- PL-Grid for the 1st-level support
- PSNC for 2nd and 3rd level support
A technology provider Support Unit will be crated in GGUS (action on Pl-Grid to request this).
Meetings and minutes
See the task force meeting agendas. Minutes are attached to the meeting agenda.
The MTF has been resourced for 6 months, ie the MTF should conclude its work by the end of November. Key dates are set out beneath:
|10 Jan 2012||Tasking meeting of partners||MAPPER/PRACE/SARA/PSNC/CINECA|
|10 May 2012||Meeting with PRACE to discuss operations service integration between EGI and PRACE to meet MAPPER requirements||Scheduled|
|01 July 2012||PRACE Internal evaluation of MAPPER Core components||Giuseppe/Jules|
|01 July 2012||1. GGUS Support Unit for QGC in place. 2. QGC Monitoring integrated with SAM. 3. QCG accounting solution integrated with APEL SSM.|
|dd mmm 2012|
|Nov 2012||2nd MAPPER Review|
- MAPPER presentation, EGI Operations Management Board, March 2012
- Minutes - MAPPER/PRACE/EGI Task Force meeting dated 10 Jan 2012 (Minutes dated 10 Jan 2012).
- Expressions of Interest for PRACE Programme Access for the MAPPER Project - (undated document).
- MAPPER slides for EGI sustainability meeting 25 Jan 2012 - (Presentation slides).