Difference between revisions of "EGI-InSPIRE:MAPPER-PRACE-EGI Task Force (MTF)-II"
|Line 136:||Line 136:|
Revision as of 13:37, 19 October 2012
Welcome to the wiki page of the Mapper Task Force Phase II (which started in Jan 2012).
Task force coordiantor: Emir Imamagic/SRCE
For additions, deletions and changes to this page please pass your proposals to/coordinate with Krzysztof Kurowski <email@example.com>
This EGI Wiki section constitutes the working Wiki through which MAPPER, PRACE and EGI InSPIRE projects will coordinate the activities for Phase 2 of the jointly formed MAPPER-PRACE-EGI Task Force (MTF).
NGIs with QCG RC's: NGI_NL, NGI_PL, NGI_UK
- to integrate QCG Nagios probes into the SAM release and to assess which of these probes will affect site Availability/Reliability in case of failure (affecting
- to assess the status of accounting, and the developments needed to integrate what exists with the EGI accounting infrastructure
- to integrate QCG support activities into the EGI mainstream support tasks (1st level, 2nd level and 3rd level)
Current status of integration
QCG services have their own types in GOCDB
QCG.Computing - pl.plgrid.QCG-Computing, hr.srce.QCG-Computing-CertLifetime
Contact: Tomasz Piontek QCG services deployed in the PL-Grid infrastructure report usage records to the national accounting system called BAT. QCG Accounting solution development is in advanced status (70% completed). APEL SSM is being tested to try publishing of accounting records into the central EGI database. [Read more about QCG Accounting]
QCG will be externally supported by two partners:
Meetings and minutes
See the task force meeting agendas. Minutes are attached to the meeting agenda.
The MTF has been resourced for 6 months, ie the MTF should conclude its work by the end of November. Key dates are set out beneath:
|10 Jan 2012||Tasking meeting of partners||MAPPER/PRACE/SARA/PSNC/CINECA|
|10 May 2012||Meeting with PRACE to discuss operations service integration between EGI and PRACE to meet MAPPER requirements||Scheduled|
|01 July 2012||PRACE Internal evaluation of MAPPER Core components||Giuseppe/Jules|
|01 July 2012||1. GGUS Support Unit for QGC in place. 2. QGC Monitoring integrated with SAM. 3. QCG accounting solution integrated with APEL SSM.|
|Sep 2012||Distributed multi scale simulations available on EGI resources in production with all operations tools running|
|28 Nov 2012||2nd MAPPER Review|
- MAPPER presentation, EGI Operations Management Board, March 2012
- Minutes - MAPPER/PRACE/EGI Task Force meeting dated 10 Jan 2012 (Minutes dated 10 Jan 2012).
- Expressions of Interest for PRACE Programme Access for the MAPPER Project - (undated document).
- MAPPER slides for EGI sustainability meeting 25 Jan 2012 - (Presentation slides).