Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Critical Issues
2. Major work done during the past week by task
2.1 TJRA2.1 SAM
- [SYNC] initial discussions about consumer and sync components refactoring regarding data storing
- [WebUI] using a new theme
- [WebUI] integrating the last version of lavoisier which provides a html template engine.
- [WebUI] different factorisations , removal of hard coded things ...
- [WebAPI] Initial discussions on datastore schema for status results: Assessment of raw storage requirements for status results (checked using integers and character strings in the backend datastore for status representation and evaluated that using character strings raw storage requirements are fewer and also more detailed. In character representation we can have status results every 5 minutes while in integer representation we have results every one hour)
- [WebAPI] Return of factor per site feature for WebAPI is implemented for HEPSPEC values only. Discussions on how to handle this to allow also for custom defined factors per site to be integrated on WebAPI.
2.2 TJRA2.2 Accounting
2.2.1 Accounting Repository
- New database schema and procedures in testing. Will support sending summaries of MPI data to the portal.
- Working on adding VO information to Cloud accounting data.
2.2.2 Accounting Portal
2.3 TJRA2.3 AppDB
- Extension of the AppDB notification system in order to support VA related workflow. Development ready, testing is on going, in production by the end of the week.
- Support for eduGAIN (mainly for ELIXIR project). SP metadata ready, waiting feedback from GRNET helpdesk concerning the next steps.
- Several UI fixes.
2.4 TJRA2.4 e-GRANT
- test implementation of notifications