Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
2. Critical Issues
3. Major work done during the past week by task
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Ticket monitoring
- Implementing feature requests for next GGUS release
- Preparing slides for EGI TF in Madrid
3.2.4 Ops Portal
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Another site is now publishing from the ARC/Jura accounting software.
- EDGI Desktop Grid accounting test successful. Now moving to production.
- Continuing to move other sites to SSM2.0/EMI3 Apel client.
- Work is continuing on implementing an updated version of the Aggregated Usage Records (AUR).
- Useful accounting discussions have taken place within the Federated Cloud Taskforce to establish a common description of accounting record fields. Report will be posted on the FedCloud wiki this week.