Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
- MS710 - Operational Tools Roadmap
Final version available at: https://documents.egi.eu/document/1501
- D7.3 - Annual Report on Operational Tool maintenance and development activity
Final version available at: https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1562
2. Critical Issues
- Nothing new to report
3. Major work done during the past week by task
- JRA1 action review
- Requirements Analysis
- Pay-for-use meeting
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Closing SAM-Update-22
- Starting validation of SAM-Update-22
- JRA1 monthly meeting
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparation of the next GGUS release
- Cleaning up of all support units in preparation to the end of EMI/IGE projects
- Defining new structure of PTs
- Testing of new features on GGUS test instance
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- VO ID card refactoring
- Replacement of the prototype library by jQuery
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Security work
- Heavy Core refactoring
- OOP migration
- Regionalization improvements
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Changes in SA1 Metrics.
- Restructuration of SA1 Metrics.
- Software support metrics moved from SA2 to SA1
- Deprecated SA1 metrics.
- Changes in project view.
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- INFN tested Openstack accounting system provided by the Federated Cloud task force
- EGI/INFN/STFC attended phone meeting on Pay-per-use
- The new APEL server central repository is now receiving data from several sites running the EMI 3 APEL client.
- ARC & QCG/MAPPER are also testing, successfully publishing CAR using SSM2; the data is not always in the correct format so we are working on this with the ARC/QCG teams.
- SSM 2.0 reinstallation.
4. Next Meetings
- Next JRA1 meeting: 10 June 2013