Jump to navigation Jump to search
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
2. Critical Issues
3. Major work done during the past week by task
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
3.2.4 Ops Portal
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Security work
- Solved change on myOSG endpoint
- InterNGI developments
- Fixed US OSG views
- Fixed reptier2 for Brazil federation.
- New endpoint for UserDN publication SAM probe
- Updated links section
- Heavy Core refactoring
- OOP migration
- Regionalization improvements
- Fixed XML endpoints
- New view aggregating all region charts for InterNGI reports (NGI/COUNTRY).
- #196: NAGIOS probes for Accounting Portal - It is done
- #3210: visibility of historical data for de-commissioned sites in the accounting portal - dependant on gocdb support to mark closed historical sites (as opposed to name changes and test sites).
- #3497: summary view in accounting portal home page – to be done after rewrite.
- #3596: Additional views required in the Accounting Portal - Implemented as part of the InterNGI changes.
- #4609: First implementation of the regional Accounting Portal by Y3 – Covered on the meeting agenda
- #4653: Improve DN publication and the country reporting - Covered by the new SAM probe and publishing campaigns, also work done by SA1 staff, some NGIs refuse by law to make dta available.
- #4741: Decommissioned grid sites in the EGI Accounting Portal - Duplicate of #3210
- #4887: The VO member view of the Accounting Portal should properly list the VO/group/role accounting - Followed on GGUS #89640, originated by the correct way to display and categorize non-existent Role Information accross VOs.
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- NGI summed metrics for NA2.
- New EGI.eu NGI for management purposes.
- Addition of new SA1 metrics.
- Changes in quarterly views and Excel reports.
- Redundant views removed.
- Changes in the auth system.
- Changes for QR11
- Prep work QR12
- #628: Metrics portal provides Project & NGI metrics - It is a meta-ticket, I think it is done, but the scope is too generic.
- #3236: Metrics portal aggregated views - Done
- #4051: New NA2 metrics for Y3 on the Metrics Portal - Done
- #4306: Metrics portal menubar truncates on chrome – Not replicated yet on local chrome and chromium installations.
- #4308: Metrics portal access control - Mostly done, there are still problems with the group functionality
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- EMI 3 APEL client certified for release.
- Cloud Accounting - additional cloud resource providers testing SSM v2 and using new Cloud Accounting record sending records to the new cloud accounting database - in preparation for the Community Forum demo.