1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
MS710 - Operational Tools Roadmap
External Review Closed. The latest version is available at: https://documents.egi.eu/document/1501
D7.3 - Annual Report on Operational Tool maintenance and development activity
Draft completed on the document server: https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1562
The internal review will be closed by this week.
2. Critical Issues
Nothing new to report.
3. Major work done during the past week by task
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Upgraded RPM build infrastructure backend database
220.127.116.11 PROD MSG network
- Added support for retrieving APEL DNs from GOCDB on both PROD and TEST MSG instances. Ticket closed and verified. []
- Preparing/running custom queries for EGI ops and management.
- Roll out of first GOCDB v5 for testing by PTs.
- Submission of the Glue2 XML rendering for public comment.
- Operational support – DigiCertGrid issues and GGUS tickets.
- Continued v5 development.
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparing GGUS March release
- Weekly phone conference for discussing open requests (shopping list) on GGUS
- Internal review of https://documents.egi.eu/document/1562
- Testing of new PI v5 of GOCDB and preparing GGUS for new PI
- Fixing bugs in interface GGUS - SNow (CERN ticketing system) related to latest SNow release
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- Finalization of the prototype of A/R module : thresholds and bug fixes
- A/R module : integration of LCF and WMS services
- Documentation : Operationals Tools Sustainability
- Vo notifications : update of the targets for the notifications, update and changes of statuses
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Continuing refactor of the code
- Changes for new accounting.
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Work for QR12
- RT #5264 -- Project Metrics View
- RT #5265 -- Improved links and navigation in the metrics portal
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Continued work with Federated Cloud Test resource providers to migrate to SSM 2.0 and new cloud accounting record.
- Created Cloud Accounting Summary record to summarise by Site(Resource Provider), User, VO, Image etc. - to be sent to Cloud Accounting Portal.
- Document and new versions of APEL server code provided to portal for implementing cloud accounting using new database schema.
- Work with INFN on integrating SLURM parser with APEL client
- Work on providing Publication/Synchronisation tests with new APEL server
- Meeting to discuss billing (Pay for Use workshop) and accounting (with Deigo Scardaci, Luciano Gaido (INFN) and Sy Holsiger, Gergely Sipos (EGI.eu))
- Cloud accounting second iteration
- Schema adaptations for cloud
- Installation of new SSM software
INFN Accounting Work
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - Glue/Glue2/StAR comparison
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - work on ldap/glue based sensor
- Work ongoing on cloud accounting - work on WNoDeS sensor
- Work ongoing to implement Regional APEL Server at Hannover.