Jump to navigation Jump to search
<< JRA1 weekly reports main page
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
2. Critical Issues
3. Major work done during the past week by task
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparing GGUS March release
- Weekly phone conference for discussing open requests (shopping list) on GGUS
- Internal review of https://documents.egi.eu/document/1562
- Testing of new PI v5 of GOCDB and preparing GGUS for new PI
- Fixing bugs in interface GGUS - SNow (CERN ticketing system) related to latest SNow release
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- Finalization of the prototype of A/R module
- Documentation : Operationals Tools Sustainability
- Vo notifications : update of the targets for the notifications , update and changes of statuses
- Review of D7.3
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Continued work with Federated Cloud Test resource providers to migrate to SSM 2.0 and new cloud accounting record.
- Created Cloud Accounting Summary record to summarise by Site(Resource Provider), User, VO, Image etc. - to be sent to Cloud Accounting Portal.
- Document and new versions of APEL server code provided to portal for implementing cloud accounting using new database schema.
- Work with INFN on integrating SLURM parser with APEL client
- Work on providing Publication/Synchronisation tests with new APEL server
- Meeting to discuss billing (Pay for Use workshop) and accounting (with Deigo Scardaci, Luciano Gaido (INFN) and Sy Holsiger, Gergely Sipos (EGI.eu))
INFN Accounting Work
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - Glue/Glue2/StAR comparison
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - work on ldap/glue based sensor
- Work ongoing on cloud accounting - work on WNoDeS sensor
- Work ongoing to implement Regional APEL Server at Hannover.