|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
MS710 - Operational Tools Roadmap
External Review Closed. The latest version is available at: https://documents.egi.eu/document/1501
D7.3 - Annual Report on Operational Tool maintenance and development activity
Draft completed on the document server: https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1562
The internal review will be closed by this week.
2. Critical Issues
Nothing new to report.
3. Major work done during the past week by task
- D7.3 Internal Review
- Operationals Tools Sustainability document: discussion with the PTs
- SHA-2 based certificates readiness tests in collaboration with SA2
- Meeting to discuss billing and Pay-for-Use matters with Sy Holsiger, Gergely Sipos (EGI.eu) and TJRA1.4 members
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Upgraded RPM build infrastructure backend database
126.96.36.199 PROD MSG network
- Added support for retrieving APEL DNs from GOCDB on both PROD and TEST MSG instances. Ticket closed and verified. []
- Preparing/running custom queries for EGI ops and management.
- Roll out of first GOCDB v5 for testing by PTs.
- Submission of the Glue2 XML rendering for public comment.
- Operational support – DigiCertGrid issues and GGUS tickets.
- Continued v5 development.
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparing GGUS March release
- Weekly phone conference for discussing open requests (shopping list) on GGUS
- Internal review of https://documents.egi.eu/document/1562
- Testing of new PI v5 of GOCDB and preparing GGUS for new PI
- Fixing bugs in interface GGUS - SNow (CERN ticketing system) related to latest SNow release
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- Finalization of the prototype of A/R module : thresholds and bug fixes
- A/R module : integration of LCF and WMS services
- Documentation : Operationals Tools Sustainability
- Vo notifications : update of the targets for the notifications, update and changes of statuses
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Continuing refactor of the code
- Changes for new accounting.
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Work for QR12
- RT #5264 -- Project Metrics View
- RT #5265 -- Improved links and navigation in the metrics portal
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Continued work with Federated Cloud Test resource providers to migrate to SSM 2.0 and new cloud accounting record.
- Created Cloud Accounting Summary record to summarise by Site(Resource Provider), User, VO, Image etc. - to be sent to Cloud Accounting Portal.
- Document and new versions of APEL server code provided to portal for implementing cloud accounting using new database schema.
- Work with INFN on integrating SLURM parser with APEL client
- Work on providing Publication/Synchronisation tests with new APEL server
- Meeting to discuss billing (Pay for Use workshop) and accounting (with Deigo Scardaci, Luciano Gaido (INFN) and Sy Holsiger, Gergely Sipos (EGI.eu))
- Cloud accounting second iteration
- Schema adaptations for cloud
- Installation of new SSM software
INFN Accounting Work
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - Glue/Glue2/StAR comparison
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - work on ldap/glue based sensor
- Work ongoing on cloud accounting - work on WNoDeS sensor
- Work ongoing to implement Regional APEL Server at Hannover.
4. Next Meetings
- Next JRA1 meeting at EGI CF 2013