1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
2. Critical Issues
3. Major work done during the past week by task
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
Our central instance (http://grid-monitoring.cern.ch/myegi/) has been upgraded to SAM Update-20, which has been released last week. Release notes are available at: https://tomtools.cern.ch/confluence/display/SAMDOC/Update-20
At the same time, next release is ongoing.
3.2.4 Ops Portal
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Cloud accounting base code
- Schema adaptations for cloud
- Regional Accounting slides for meeting.
- Updated release of APEL SSM 2.0 and APEL server/lib packages to fix bugs found in testing
- Detail sent out to Federated Cloud Task resource providers to implement new Cloud Accounting record and SSM 2.0
- Feedback to Storage Accounting client sites comparing test records received
INFN Accounting Work
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - Glue/Glue2/StAR comparison
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - work on ldap/glue based sensor
- Work ongoing on cloud accounting - work on WNoDeS sensor
- UR 2.0 document is now in public comments.
- Further investigation into the integration of application accounting client into the APEL structure