|EGI-Engage Project Office:||Contact details||Contracts, Minutes||Reimbursing procedures||Project reporting||Advance Payments||Financial reports||Project Administration Archive|
Project Periodic Financial Reports
The Project Periodic Financial Reports are submitted after each reporting period along with the Periodic activity report. The Project Office is in charge of collecting and consolidating the data from the Lead Beneficiary, who is in turn responsible for gathering the data within their JRUs. The first year reports covers the period from 1st May 2010 to 30 April 2011.
The amount of eligible costs and funding expected in YEAR 1 are available in the file named PROJECT Activity-PPT-CA-V4.xlsx (column T - Year 1 Funding). However a more accurate data, derivate from the efforts recorded in PPT during the year will be soon available.
Should you deviate from these figures, you should provide justifications at the level of the whole JRU (Lead beneficiary and JRUs), and shortly explain the measures that will be envisaged to correct the situation in YEAR 2.
Please READ the EGI-InSPIRE PR Guidance
All beneficiaries are required to complete the following actions for himself and their JRUs
MAY 1st - 15th:
- Complete the Justification-of-Resource (FILE: PartnerXX-EGI-InSPIRE-Year1-Justification-of-Resource)
- Prepare the Certificate of Financial Statement (CFS) if required
--> the above must be checked by the PO
MAY 15th - 31st:
- Complete the financial statement (Form Cs) into NEF;
- Upload into NEF the Certificate of Financial Statement (CFS) if applicable;
--> In the NEF application, the 'signature' is provided by entering the name of the person authorised to validate a Form C for his or her organisation.
- 1st - 10th: Submission to the PMB
- 11th - 15th: integrate comment of the PMB
- 17th: Submission to the Commission
- Once the costs are validated by the Commission, a PDF version of the Form C as processed will have to be signed by each beneficiary and dispatched to the Commission through the coordinator.
Documents to Fill in
FILE: Form C into NEF - Financial Statement (to be filled in by each beneficiary)
- EGI-InSPIRE PR Guidance EGI-InSPIRE-PR_Guidance New!
- FAQ PAC meeting held in Amsterdam, Sept 2O1O
- Condensed Guidelines to Financial Issues Related to FP7 Indirect Actions prepared for EGI-InSPIRE
- Frequently Asked Questions
- See also Guidance Notes on Project Reporting