Back to the AMB wiki home page
NA2.5 Technical outreach
- Finalise and publish Engagement Strategy: https://documents.egi.eu/document/2079
- EGI Engagement Strategy scoping phase:
- Support for DIRAC service at EGI (Ricardo Graciani)
- Support for Life Sciences topic: NGS/Protein Folding (Afonso Duarte)
- Review EGI Engagement Strategy document
- Preparation of CF workshops
- Environmental science on grids and clouds (submitted)
- Astro science on grids and clouds (waiting for input from astro partners)
- EGU abstract
- Preparation for project meeting (April 8-10, Trieste)
- Review of potential events to reach new communities
- Workflow bundle meeting with Taverna
- Service portfolio (ongoing)
- Services monitoring EGI internal 2nd meeting (Malgorzata)
- ST-weekly meeting
Major Events Planned
- (Nuno) 2nd LifeWatch Operational/Working Meeting, 3-4.02.2014, Granada
- (Gergely) BioVeL Strategy Workshop, 12-14.02.2014, Finland
- (Gergely) ER-flow project meeting, 8-10.04.2014, Trieste
- New AuthN mechanism, based on . AppDB now supports both EGI SSO and x509 certificates.
- Modification to the vmcaster dashboard portal  in order to support x509 certificates as well.
- A patch for the vmcaster  command line tool so that the user to be able to use his x509 certificate for submitting image list to AppDB (EGI SSO has been kept as an alternative).
- Integration with the operations portal for getting the VO related information (membership + roles(s) within a VO) for the AppDB users.
- Integration with the gocdb in order to get the Resource Providers related information.
- Changes on the people profiles for presenting person's VO related information (membership and roles with the VO(s)). For example, see .
- Changes to the VO details dialog for the same purpose as above. Example: .
- Finalize the Scientific Discipline API based on the specs defined at . See ticket .
- In cooperation with Owen Synge we have submit an abstract for the Community Forum 2014.
Title: Federated Cloud image lifecycle management
Category: Training session
- Start AuthZ related developments. Mainly needed for implementing privacy/security for the Virtual Appliance Marketplace extension.
- Performance improvements