Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to the AMB wiki home page
- QR14 compilation in progress together with supporting slide set.
- Missing slide set for SA1 and MK not due back for another week (low priority issue)
- Annex A1 (section 7) - tables have very little input so far - all to confirm to RMcL that no further input reqd.
- Table for all remaining milestones and deliverables compiled and dates being added. Will be sent out to all for proposals for reviewers etc.
- H2020 Workshop - coordiantion ongoing. 112 registrations. Conf dinner no longer feasible.
- NILs teleconference arrangements (27 Nov).
- Site visit completed. Venue will be suitable. Outstanding issue is re conduct of Technology provider/User networking afternoon "stations" but considered feasible.
- PC14 mail list compiled.
- INDICO page behind schedule - by end of week is best chance.
- Webinars programme:
- New emerging requirement from ENVRI for EGI produced voice over presentation by 2 Dec. Additional emerging requirement for total 3 of these.
- processing of TF13 and other travel claims.
- Interpret VO, user, job metrics for QR14
- Preparation and attend Resource Centre Forum
- Robot user accounting - submit ticket to JRA1
- Define user-engagement metrics for PY4 & 5
- EISCAT_3D: Capture Proof of Concept architecture on slides, circulate to collaborators
- Data discussion (preparation for H2020 workshop)
- Draft 1st draft of data services position paper for H2020 workshop
- QR14 NA2.5 summary text + summary slides
- Prepare for NIL-Champion teleconference
- Process responses of the NIL Outreach survey. Information about Distributed Competency Centre was made publicly visible at
- Investigated 15 FP7 projects from cordis eu website and 3 most related were added as a new FP7-HEALTH projects to target by ER-flow (total amount found that could be related projects is 48)
- Dissemination events for ER-flow (review on time basis, no new relevant events were found)
- EUBON use case demo by Norman