Back to the AMB wiki home page
Technical Outreach to New Communities
- Outdated sw items has been enabled into production
- A monthly email is sent to sw entry owners after 3 years of inactivity.
- 'Freshness' option has been added to the faceted search mechanism.
- First steps for personalize the home page of the logged in users, have been made .
- A structure for the Scientific classification API has been proposed to EGI . Waiting for feedback in order to start the implementation.
- Integration with the Operation portal secured API, in order to get each user roles (this info will be needed for the VO image lists management)
- Investigating alternative Authentication mechanisms to cover the login process into our service (Portal + API). The selected approach should offer the ability for the user to login either using his egi sso username/password or his personal certificate. The aim is the final solution to be expandable to third-party authentication sources as well (i.e. facebook etc.)
- Fetching user details from VOMS servers about their VO membership.
- Change the authentication mechanism based on the outcome of the investigation that we are currently performing.
- Extend the authorization module in our system in order to map VO related permissions to the existed of future user profiles.
- Implement a separate permissions tab for every registered sw/va item, from where the owner could set/unset by whom the given item will be accessible and/or managed.
- Extend the software (not the VAs) items metadata in order the user to be able to set the license under which an item is available.
. https://appdb-dev.marie.hellasgrid.gr/ (... and login)