|EGI-Engage project:||Main page||WP1(NA1)||WP3(JRA1)||WP5(SA1)||PMB||Deliverables and Milestones||Quality Plan||Risk Plan||Data Plan|
|WP2(NA2)||WP4(JRA2)||WP6(SA2)||AMB||Software and services||Metrics||Project Office||Procedures|
|EGI-Engage Project Office:||Contact details||Contracts, Minutes||Reimbursing procedures||Project reporting||Advance Payments||Financial reports||Project Administration Archive|
The Project Periodic Financial Reports are submitted after each reporting period along with the Periodic activity report. The Project Office is in charge of collecting and consolidating the data from the Lead Beneficiary, who is in turn responsible for gathering the data within their JRUs.
Your contacts at the Project Office: Céline Bitoune
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: celine.bitoune.egi
- Address: Stichting European Grid Initiative (EGI), 140 Science Park, 1098 XG Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Telephone: +31 (0)20 893 2007
Project Periodic Financial Reports
1st Project Financial reporting: periods 1st March 2015 to 29 Feb 2016
- Short Guideline to H2020 financial rules is available on the wiki: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/EGI-Engage:Project_reporting_Authore_-_Report_costs
- Timeline for costs and efforts reporting is presented and approved in preparation of the first reporting period:
- Project office to check of actual costs and efforts: between 20-25/03/16
- AMB review: 30/03/16
- PMB review: 4/04/16
- Submission date to reviewers: 11/04/16
- Online submission: M+60 days to be confirmed
FAQ - Financial Reports
FAQ: How does a third party report costs in my H2020 project?
Beneficiaries and their linked third parties (listed in Article 14 of the Grant Agreement) must each complete their own financial statement as part of the periodic report. Information on reporting costs from other third parties, not listed in article 14, must be integrated in the financial statement of the beneficiary, and pop-up windows will open for providing additional explanations for the use of resour
FAQ: In the periodic project reporting, who can view the summaries of the partners' financial forms and of the explanation on the use of resources?
Currently, for H2020, the summary of the use of resources is only available after the submission of the periodic report, as an attachment created by the IT system. For FP7, the Coordinator can access on-screen versions of both the summary of use of resources per beneficiary and the complete summary of use of resources as soon as the beneficiaries have submitted them. We will soon implement the same functionality for H2020 too.