|EGI-Engage Project Office:||Contact details||Contracts, Minutes||Reimbursing procedures||Project reporting||Advance Payments||Financial reports||Project Administration Archive|
The Project Periodic Financial Reports are submitted after each reporting period along with the Periodic activity report. The Project Office is in charge of collecting and consolidating the data from the Lead Beneficiary, who is in turn responsible for gathering the data within their JRUs.
The fourth year report covers the period from XXXXXX
The Simplification of reporting in 'Use of resources' in FP7/CIP projects means that if "Other direct costs" are equal to or less than 15% of claimed personnel costs in the Form C then no details for costs need to be reported.
Otherwise cost items need to be reported in the Use of Resources by the beneficiary and they need to be justified as follows:
- By simple reference to the DoW, if the cost items have already been foreseen in the DoW
- By giving the following supporting information if the costs have not been foreseen in the DoW: reference to work package(s), item description, amount per item, nature of item, project relevance.
Please note: It does NOT waive the beneficiaries' contractual obligation to maintain adequate accounting records permitting direct reconciliation of the costs and receipts declared. These should be made directly available to the Commission upon request.
Your contacts at the Project Office:
- Céline Bitoune
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: celine.bitoune.egi
- Sjomara Specht
- email: email@example.com
- Skype: sjomara.specht.egi
- Address: Stichting European Grid Initiative (EGI), 140 Science Park, 1098 XG Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Telephone: +31 (0)20 893 2007