|EGI-Engage project:||Main page||WP1(NA1)||WP3(JRA1)||WP5(SA1)||PMB||Deliverables and Milestones||Quality Plan||Risk Plan||Data Plan|
|WP2(NA2)||WP4(JRA2)||WP6(SA2)||AMB||Software and services||Metrics||Project Office||Procedures|
The dissemination activities of EGI-Engage will be tracked in this page using the following table.
The table will cover all dissemination activities (e.g. training events, blog posts, articles, presentations) undertaken by the tasks/work packages.
Related project output
|Type of activities||Task #||Author (First initial. Surname)||Title||Date (year.month.day)||Place / Outlet /
Name of event
|Type of audience||Size of audience||Countries||Link|
|Project output list||Article? Presentation? etc||Task where the activity took place (not of the project output)||e.g. S. Coelho||of the article, the presentation, etc||1975.06.23||where was the event? where was the article published, etc||RIs? LToS? EGI Community?|
|Collaboration agreements with commercial-oriented organisations||Webinar||NA2.3.1||S. Holsinger||EGI Cloud for SMEs in CAE – OpenFOAM demo||2016.10.20||Remote||SMEs||25||Europe-wide||https://indico.egi.eu/indico/event/3131/|
|Training course and online guide about EGI Open Data Platform and Datahub||Tutorial||SA1.2, SA2.2||G. La Rocca||The EGI DataHub: a new Data as a Service (DaaS)||2016.11.14-18||Prague, Czech Republic||Researcher Infrastructures, researchers||5||Europe-wide||https://documents.egi.eu/public/ShowDocument?docid=3177|
|Training course and online guide about the Federated Cloud (API, CMD line, GUI)||Presentation||SA1.2, SA2.2||Y. Chen||The EGI Infrastructure||2016.12.15||Thessaloniki, Greece||MEDGENET-Workshop INAB||20||Europe-wide||https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v8hohapztgqtqh8/AABihSdetv1DVF4nv45CsvfUa?dl=0, https://documents.egi.eu/document/3178|
|Training course and online guide about the Federated Cloud (API, CMD line, GUI)||Presentation||SA1.2, SA2.2||Y. Chen||Supporting Open Science with the EGI Federated Cloud, Experiences, success stories, lessons learnt||2017.03.10||Taipei, China||ISGC 2017||100||Worldwide||http://indico4.twgrid.org/indico/event/2/session/33/contribution/129|
|Lecture||T. Athanassiadou||EGI toward the European Open Science Cloud||2017.05.19||Amsterdam, The Netherlands||Scientific Community||10||Europe-wide||https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B5iVqDrv0uvbMDFFZDFTV1R4OWM|
|Workshop||G. Sipos||EGI services||2017.05.22||Budapest, Hungary||Scientific Community||53||Europe-wide||http://mso4sc.elmerex.hu/?page_id=894 https://documents.egi.eu/document/3119|
|Support materials for NGI SME engagement||Webinar||NA2.3.1||S. Holsinger||How to Engage SMEs for NGIs||2017.05.31||Remote||NGIs||15||Europe-wide||https://indico.egi.eu/indico/event/3373/|
|EGI Applications on Demand service||Webinar||SA1.3||G. Sipos||The Applications on Demand (AoD) service||2017.06.13||Remote||NGIs, RIs, LToS||15||Europe-wide||https://indico.egi.eu/indico/event/3378/|
|EGI Applications on Demand service||Presentation||SA1.3||G. La Rocca||EGI Applications on Demand (AoD) service - Catering for the computational needs of the long tail of science||2017.06.19-21||Poznan, Poland||Science Gateways community||30||Worldwide||http://iwsg2017.psnc.pl/ https://documents.egi.eu/public/ShowDocument?docid=3132|
|Presentation||G. La Rocca||Using the EGI Fed-Cloud for Data Analysis||2017.07.06||Heraklion, Crete||Researchers, scientists on a data intensive project.||40||Worldwide||https://eudat.eu/summer-school-programme|
|Training course and online guide about the Federated Cloud (API, CMD line, GUI)||Tutorial||SA1.2, SA2.2||G. Sipos||Research Computational Infrastructures: Cloud computing & the EGI Cloud||2017.07.21||Trieste, Italy||Researchers, scientists||50||Worldwide||https://documents.egi.eu/document/3168 http://indico.ictp.it/event/7974/|
|EGI CheckIn and AAI services||Presentation||JRA1.1||P. Solagna||The EGI CheckIn service||2017.02.20||Vienna, Austria||Research Infrastructure, Research communities. AAI experts.||50||Worldwide||https://indico.cern.ch/event/605369/|
|EGI services||Presentation||NA2.3||R. Piscitelli||EGI: advanced computing for research||2016.09.26||Cracow, Poland, 'Design your Infrastructure' workshop||Research Infrastructure, Research communities.||100||Worldwide||https://indico.egi.eu/indico/event/3025/|
|EGI services||Presentation||NA2.3||R. Piscitelli||EGI: advanced computing for research||2017.05.10||Catania, Italy 'Indigo Summit'||Research Infrastructure, Research communities.||100||Worldwide ,||https://indico.egi.eu/indico/event/3249/|
|EGI services and governance||Presentation||NA2.3||R. Piscitelli||EGI: advanced computing for research||2017.06.20||Brussels, Belgium, BDVA Activity Group meeting||BDVA members||50||Europe||N/A|
|EGI strategy and services for exploitation of Copernicus Data||Panel||NA2.3||R. Piscitelli||The Copernicus Value Chain Workshop||2016.06.26||Brussels, Belgium, Copernicus Value Chain Workshop||European Commission, Industry, SMEs||500||Worldwide||http://www.copernicus.eu/value-chain-workshop|
|OSPP paper on EOSC governance||Presentation||NA2.2||S. Andreozzi||Draft recommendations on EOSC governance and financial schemes (at 3rd Meeting of OSPP)||2016.3.19||Berlin, Germany||Policy makers in Open Science||25||Europe-wide|
|OSPP paper on EOSC governance||Presentation||NA.2.2||S. Andreozzi||Governance and financial schemes for the EOSC (at e-IRG workshop)||2016.6.8||Malta||Policy makers, research infrastructure managers||68||Europe-wide||http://e-irg.eu/workshop-2017-6-programme|
|Open Science Commons||Presentation||NA.2.2||S. Andreozzi||Commoning Open Infrastructures for Open Science (presented at Open Science for an Open Society Workshop)||2016.9.20||Amsterdam||Researchers, practitioners in open science||20||World-wide||http://opensciencesociety.github.io/ccs16/|
|Engagement with EO industry sector||Presentation and panel discussion||NA.2.2||S. Andreozzi||EGI role for EO (presented at Creating the Marketplace Alliance for EO
|Joint service catalogue for research||Presentation||NA.2.2||S. Andreozzi||Joint service catalogue (presentation at e-IRG)||2016.9.15||Bratislava||Policy makers, research infrastructure managers||61||Europe-wide||http://e-irg.eu/e-irg-workshop-november-2016|
This table is 'harvested' periodically. The archive is available as a google speadsheet -> please do not edit this spreadsheet, add your events to this page
Catalogue of project results: .
- Related project output - Describe which EGI-Engage project output will be disseminated through this action (see catalogue of project results)
- Task # - task number
- Author - lead author
- Please specify if the author is affiliated with an NGI, or a CC, or if the author is a Champion
- Type of activities:
- Scientific Publications, e.g.: papers published in journals, abstracts [This is not the place to report publications published by scientists using services resources provided by EGI or the project]
- EGI Publications
- News, Case study and Newsletter, articles published in EGI's communication channels
- Presentations, e.g., talks given at external meetings
- Workshops / Tutorials, events organised and/or ran by the WP/task
- Articles, articles written by the WP/task member for external newsletters, news feeds, etc.
- Videos & media, media produced by, or with the participation of, the WP/task members
- Interviews, given by the WP/task members
- Other, please specify
- Title - of the article, presentation, workshop, etc.
- Date - of the article, presentation, workshop, etc. (format YYYY.MM.DD)
- Place / Outlet / Name of event
- For publications, articles, etc.: please state the name of the outlet (i.e. the journal, newsletter, newsfeed, video channel)
- For presentations, posters, etc.: please state the event where they took place
- For training events, conferences, events: please state the city/country where they were held
- Type of audience: choose from - Existing User Communities, Resource Providers, NGIs/EIROs, Scientific Community at large (prospective users), Competence Centers, Long Tail of Research, SMEs and Industry, Civil Society, Policy Makers, Funding Agencies, Engage partners, Media, Other (please specify)
- Feel free to use combinations of the above (e.g. NGIs/EIROs and Existing User Communities)
- If something is of interest to every audience within EGI (NGIs + EIROs, user communities, technical providers, project partners), please use EGI Community
- Size of audience
- For publications, articles, etc.: please state the readership of the outlet/ how many people receive the newsletter?
- For presentations, events, etc.: please state how many people attended the event, where at the talk.
- For online items: please write online (because the range of the audience is theoretically infinite)
- Countries addressed: choose from: Worldwide, Europe-wide, country (specify)
- Url to the event page, or to a PDF, or a presentation.
- Please type the link between straight brackets and [http://www.egi.eu] will appear as