|EGI-Engage project:||Main page||WP1(NA1)||WP3(JRA1)||WP5(SA1)||PMB||Deliverables and Milestones||Quality Plan||Risk Plan||Data Plan|
|WP2(NA2)||WP4(JRA2)||WP6(SA2)||AMB||Software and services||Metrics||Project Office||Procedures|
The dissemination activities of EGI-Engage will be tracked in this page using the following table.
The table will cover all dissemination activities (e.g. training events, blog posts, articles, presentations) undertaken by the tasks/work packages.
Related project output
|Type of activities||Task #||Author (First initial. Surname)||Title||Date||Place / Outlet /
Name of event
|Type of audience||Size of audience||Countries||Link|
|Project output list||Article? Presentation? etc||Task where the activity took place (not of the project output)||e.g. S. Coelho||of the article, the presentation, etc||where was the event? where was the article published, etc||RIs? LToS? EGI Community?|
|Related project outputs||
Type of activities
|Task #||Author||Title||Date||Place / Outlet /
Name of event
|Type of audience||Size of audience||Countries addressed||Link|
|OSSSM, cASO, keystone-voms, Glancepush-vmcatcher, vmcatcher/vmcaster, EGI-FCTF/cloud-bdii-provider, jOCCI-* (core, api), Cloud-BDII-provider, OCCI-OS, ooi, Perun, rOCCI||Workshop||EGI-Engage, JRA2. Disseminated output: EGI Cloud Federation, OCCI||Boris Parak, CESNET||EGI Federated Cloud||12 September 2016||Augsburg, Germany, The 4th International Workshop on Autonomic Management of high performance Grid and Cloud Computing (AMGCC'16), part of 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (ICCAC)||Computer scientists||world-wide||http://htcaas.kisti.re.kr/wiki/index.php/AMGCC16|
|Conference||INDIGO||Yin Chen, Jesus Marco de Lucas (unican), Fenando Aguilar (unican), Sandro Fiore (cmcc), Massimiliano Rossi (INGV), Tiziana Ferrari, and the INDIGO Collaboration Team||INDIGO: Building a DataCloud Framework to support Open Science||17-22 April 2016||Vienna, Austria, European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2016 (EGU 2016)||Scientists in all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences||Over 10,000||world-wide||http://egu2016.eu/|
|Conference||Diego Scardaci, Matthew Viljoen, Dejan Vitlacil (KTH), Giuseppe Fiameni (CINECA), Yin Chen, Gergely Sipos, and Tiziana Ferrari||EGI-EUDAT integration activity - Pair data and high-throughput computing resources together||17-22 April 2016||Vienna, Austria, European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2016 (EGU 2016)||Scientists in all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences||Over 10,000||world-wide||http://egu2016.eu/|
|Presentation||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Wandl-Vogt Eveline, Barbera Roberto, La Rocca Giuseppe, Calanducci Antonio, Kalman Tibor||Beyond Digital Humanities? Furthering the Exploration of Language Diversity and Pan-European Culture by Means of Transdisciplinary Research Infrastructures: Introducing the new DARIAH CC Science Gateway||2016-07-12/16||Digital Humanities 2016, Krakow, Poland||Scientific communities and existing user communities coming from Digital Humanities||World-wide||[http://dh2016.adho.org/|
|Workshop||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Wandl-Vogt Eveline, Barbera Roberto, Davidovic Davor, Skala Karolj, Kalman Tibor||Open Up! Introducing the new DARIAH-CC Science Gateway for Lexicography||2016-09-6/10||XVII EURALEX International Congress 2016, Tbilisi, Georgia||Scientific communities and existing user communities coming from Digital Humanities||World-wide||http://euralex2016.tsu.ge/|
|Presentation||EGI-Engage NA2.2||S. Andreozzi||Commoning open infrastructures for open science||20-09-2016||Amsterdam||Researchers in open science||world-wide||http://opensciencesociety.github.io/ccs16/|
|Conference||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Cetinic Eva, Davidovic Davor, Skala Karolj||Preserving and Managing Digital Art and Humanities Data in the Open Science Cloud||14-15 June 2017||Digital Preservation for Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities (DPASSH2017), Brighton, UK||Researchers in digital humanities, arts and social sciences, data preservation||World-wide||http://dpassh.org/|
|Symposium||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Eveline Wandl-Vogt, Amelie Dorn, Davor Davidović||Harvesting cultural knowledge from a traditional non-standard language resource: discovering digital access routes||16-17 March 2017||Global Digital Humanities Symposium, Michigan, USA||Researchers in digital humanities and arts||World-wide||http://www.msuglobaldh.org/|
|Workshop||EGI-Engage, SA2.6, DARIAH CC||Davidovic Davor, Skala Karolj, Cetinic Eva||Perspectives of the digital humanities in the European Open Science Cloud||2017-07-12||Local workshop (in Croatian) organized by RBI, Zagreb, Croatia||DARIAH-HR community||30||Croatia||https://eosc-dh-irb.eventbrite.com|
This table is 'harvested' periodically. The archive is available as a google speadsheet -> please do not edit this spreadsheet, add your events to this page
Catalogue of project results: .
- Related project output - Describe which EGI-Engage project output will be disseminated through this action (see catalogue of project results)
- Task # - task number
- Author - lead author
- Please specify if the author is affiliated with an NGI, or a CC, or if the author is a Champion
- Type of activities:
- Scientific Publications, e.g.: papers published in journals, abstracts [This is not the place to report publications published by scientists using services resources provided by EGI or the project]
- EGI Publications
- News, Case study and Newsletter, articles published in EGI's communication channels
- Presentations, e.g., talks given at external meetings
- Workshops / Tutorials, events organised and/or ran by the WP/task
- Articles, articles written by the WP/task member for external newsletters, news feeds, etc.
- Videos & media, media produced by, or with the participation of, the WP/task members
- Interviews, given by the WP/task members
- Other, please specify
- Title - of the article, presentation, workshop, etc.
- Date - of the article, presentation, workshop, etc. (format YYYY.MM.DD)
- Place / Outlet / Name of event
- For publications, articles, etc.: please state the name of the outlet (i.e. the journal, newsletter, newsfeed, video channel)
- For presentations, posters, etc.: please state the event where they took place
- For training events, conferences, events: please state the city/country where they were held
- Type of audience: choose from - Existing User Communities, Resource Providers, NGIs/EIROs, Scientific Community at large (prospective users), Competence Centers, Long Tail of Research, SMEs and Industry, Civil Society, Policy Makers, Funding Agencies, Engage partners, Media, Other (please specify)
- Feel free to use combinations of the above (e.g. NGIs/EIROs and Existing User Communities)
- If something is of interest to every audience within EGI (NGIs + EIROs, user communities, technical providers, project partners), please use EGI Community
- Size of audience
- For publications, articles, etc.: please state the readership of the outlet/ how many people receive the newsletter?
- For presentations, events, etc.: please state how many people attended the event, where at the talk.
- For online items: please write online (because the range of the audience is theoretically infinite)
- Countries addressed: choose from: Worldwide, Europe-wide, country (specify)
- Url to the event page, or to a PDF, or a presentation.
- Please type the link between straight brackets and [http://www.egi.eu] will appear as