|EGI-Engage project:||Main page||WP1(NA1)||WP3(JRA1)||WP5(SA1)||PMB||Deliverables and Milestones||Quality Plan||Risk Plan||Data Plan|
|WP2(NA2)||WP4(JRA2)||WP6(SA2)||AMB||Software and services||Metrics||Project Office||Procedures|
The dissemination activities of EGI-Engage will be tracked in this page using the following table.
The table will cover all dissemination activities (e.g. training events, blog posts, articles, presentations) undertaken by the tasks/work packages.
Type of activities
|Task #||Author||Title||Date||Place / Outlet /
Name of event
|Type of audience||Size of audience||Countries addressed||Link|
|Article||NA2.1||SC||The programme of the EGI Conference 2015 is now online||2015.03.04||EGI Newsfeed||EGI Community||online||European-wide|||
|First French Cloud center integrated in the EGI Federated Cloud||2015.03.05||EGI Newsfeed||EGI Community||online||France|||
|News||NA2.1||SC||Jorge Gomes, from the Portuguese NGI, in iSGTW||2015.04.01||EGI Newsfeed||EGI Community||online||Portugal|||
|Presentation||NA2.2||Andreozzi||EGI and EGI-Engage + PICSE||2015.04.18||Amsterdam||GEANT Community||25||European-wide||agenda|
|Poster||NA1.2||Gergely||Replicating Reference Data Sets within EGI||2015.03.30-31.||ELIXIR All Hands meeting||ELIXIR community, Life science communities (scientists, domain developers, specialised service providers)||150||European-wide||Event |
|Webinar||SA2.1||Peter||Authentication Authorization Infrastructure - AA||2015.04.07||Teleconference||Competence Centres||ca. 10||CCs|||
|Webinar||SA2.1||Diego||Cloud services||2015.04.08||Teleconference||Competence Centres||ca. 10||CCs|||
|Webinar||SA2.1||V.Spinoso + E.Fernandez||Data management in EGI: Grid & Cloud||2015.04.09||Teleconference||Competence Centres||ca. 10||CCs|||
|Article||NA2.2||S Holsinger||Ensuring service levels for digital research through EGI
|Article||NA2.2||S Andreozzi||What is the Open Science Commons||e-IRG newsletter||online||European-wide|
|Impact of subgrid-scale cloud feedbacks to radiation in a climatic simulation over Europe||April 2015||EGU 2015||Scientific community||ca.2,000||European-wide|
- Task # - task number
- Author - lead author
- Please specify if the author is affiliated with an NGI, or a CC, or if the author is a Champion
- Type of activities:
- Publications, e.g.: papers published in journals, abstracts [This is not the place to report publications published by scientists using services resources provided by EGI or the project]
- Presentations, e.g., talks given at external meetings
- Workshops / Tutorials, events organised and/or ran by the WP/task
- Articles, articles written by the WP/task member for external newsletters, news feeds, etc.
- Videos & media, media produced by, or with the participation of, the WP/task members
- Interviews, given by the WP/task members
- Other, please specify
- Title - of the article, presentation, workshop, etc.
- Date - of the article, presentation, workshop, etc. (format YYYY.MM.DD)
- Place / Outlet
- For publications, articles, etc.: please state the name of the outlet (i.e. the journal, newsletter, newsfeed, video channel)
- For presentations, events, etc.: please state where the event took place
- Type of audience: choose from - Existing User Communities, Resource Providers, NGIs/EIROs, Scientific Community at large (prospective users), Competence Centers, Long Tail of Research, SMEs and Industry, Civil Society, Policy Makers, Funding Agencies, Engage partners, Media, Other (please specify)
- Feel free to use combinations of the above (e.g. NGIs/EIROs and Existing User Communities)
- If something is of interest to every audience within EGI (NGIs + EIROs, user communities, technical providers, project partners), please use EGI Community
- Size of audience
- For publications, articles, etc.: please state the readership of the outlet/ how many people receive the newsletter?
- For presentations, events, etc.: please state how many people attended the event, where at the talk.
- For online items: please write online (because the range of the audience is theoretically infinite)
- Countries addressed: choose from: Worldwide, European-wide, country (specify)
- Url to the event page, or to a PDF, or a presentation.
- Please type the link between straight brackets and [http://www.egi.eu] will appear as