Core Activities and Services PHASE III
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|EGI Core services menu:||Services PHASE I •||Services PHASE II •||Services PHASE III •||Bids •||Payments •||Travel procedure •||Performance|
This page will list the EGI.eu core activities provided by EGI.eu partners for the period: January 2018 - December 2020
Proposals have been evaluated and the results have been used as inputs for the EOSC-hub project (funded).
Bidding phase III is now closed
List of the bidding activities
Please, find the information about the biddings in the Bidding page
- EGI.eu Confirmation letters ...
- Operation Level Agreements
Each activity is obligated to deliver every 6 months report.
- internal communication across activity leaders: core-egi-activities [at] mailman.egi.eu
- to contact activity separately please use GGUS Support Unit
- in case of any general questions: operations [at] egi.eu
Accounting repositories and portal
Overview: The Accounting repositories store computing (serial and parallel jobs), storage, and cloud resources accounting data collected from Resource Centres of the EGI Federation. Accounting information is gathered from distributed sensors into a central accounting repository where it is processed to generate summaries that are available through the EGI Accounting Portal. The Accounting Repository, based on the APEL software, has a MySQL database backend and needs to ensure the exchange of accounting information with peer e-Infrastructures.
The Accounting Portal receives and stores the site, user, and VO level summaries generated by the Accounting Repository and provides views via a web portal, for example, by aggregating sites in a country on custom time intervals. The databases are organized into a CPU record database, a User record database, and a topology database.
Consortium: CESGA, STFC
Contacts: Adrian Coveney - adrian.coveney<AT>stfc.ac.uk
Application DB (virtual appliances and applications library)
The EGI Applications Database (AppDB) is a central service that provides:
- Information about software solutions in the form of native software products and virtual appliances, linking the programmers and the scientists who are involved, and the publications derived from the registered solutions
- The tools for the distribution of the virtual machine images in the cloud sites part of the the federated cloud
Contacts: Kostas Koumantaros (kkoum<AT>grnet.gr), Marios Chatziangelou (mhaggel<AT>iasa.gr)