Difference between revisions of "Competence centre EPOS"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
== General Info ==
== General Info ==
Revision as of 09:33, 31 May 2016
|EGI-Engage Competence centres:||Main page||ELIXIR||BBMRI||MoBrain||DARIAH||LifeWatch||EISCAT_3D||EPOS||Disaster Mitigation |||EGI-Engage Knowledge Commons|
CC Coordinator: Daniele Bailo, Mariusz Sterzel
CC members' list: cc-epos AT mailman.egi.eu
Start date: 1 March 2015, duration 30 months.
The task will operate a CC to drive the future design of the use of grid and cloud for the integrated solid Earth Sciences research as part of the European Plate Observing System (EPOS). The CC will
- identify and validate authentication and authorisation services,
- will test cloud resources and usage models,
- provide knowledge transfer services between e-Infrastructure and EPOS communities.
- EGI cloud based e-infrastructure for training: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Training_infrastructure
- EGI-Engage rules and templates concerning copyrights and acknowledgements in scientific papers and in software: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Copyright
- Copyright and license information about EGI-Engage software: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/EGI-Engage:Software_Copyrights_and_Licenses
- EGI Community Forum, Bari, November 2015, slides: https://indico.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2759
Meetings agendas and minutes
Participants and tasks
In the framework of this EPOS CC, the following partners are included. Each partner will contribute with the work/effort listed in the "task" column.
|Partner/institution||Contribution||Contact Person||Deliverables||Resources (PMs)|
|INGV||Set up and design of the "AAI usecase", involve EPOS community, coordinate the work||Daniele Bailo: email@example.com||D6.23, Report on evaluation of EPOS EGI pilot studies;
|CYFRONET||Provide access and communication (AAAI) for the Anthropogenic Hazard EPOS Community||Mariusz Sterzel: firstname.lastname@example.org||D 6.19 EPOS: EGI pilot integrating computational resources and services;
|SCAI Fraunhofer||Software development, Prototyping and hosting of services (Cloud), AA Architecture, VERCE iRODS||Horst Schwichtenberg: email@example.com||4.5|
|KNMI||Support for computational workflow adaptation and provenance managament. Science gateway integration (VERCE - FW Simulation Use Case).
KNMI and INGV, host two of the EIDA seismological data nodes, which are replicated to EUDAT resources.
|Alessandro Spinuso: firstname.lastname@example.org||D 6.13: EPOS EGI pilot incorporating data retrieval, transfer and linkage;
|GRNET||Operation and hosting of necesary services||Kostas Koumantaros: email@example.com||4.5|
Hosting site (to be confirmed)
participation to the computational use case
Documentation for the Computational use case
Geneviève Romier: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Geneviève Moguilny: email@example.com
|M6.4||EPOS requirements analysis and outline of pilot use cases are agreed||WP 6||R||PU||M12|
|D 6.13||EPOS EGI pilot incorporating data retrieval, transfer and linkage||WP 6||SURFsara/ KNMI||DEM||PU||M18|
|D 6.19||EPOS EGI pilot integrating computational resources and services||WP 6||CYFRONET||DEM||PU||M24|
|D 6.23||Report on evaluation of EPOS EGI pilot studies||WP 6||INFV/INGV||R||PU||M30|
CC-EPOS: INGV, CYFRONET, SCAI, KNMI, GRNET et CNRS
- Partners involved in [VERCE] and [EUDAT]: CINECA, EPCC, INGV et KNMI
EUDAT follow-up: [EUDAT2020] started in March 2015
EUDAT EGI interoperability use case : Media:EUDAT2020_EGI_use_case_v2.pdf, EGI conference 2015, Lisbon
- Partners involved in VERCE and CC-EPOS: INGV, SCAI, KNMI et CNRS
- Partner involved in [AARC] (Authentication and Authorization for Research and Collaboration) and CC-EPOS: GRNET
List of EPOS-CC members (updated June 2015)
The list is available for EGI registered users at this link https://www.egi.eu/sso/groupView/cc-epos