CRM Use Case Record ESFRI Data
|This article is Deprecated and should no longer be used, but is still available for reasons of reference.|
How to record a new project
Projects should be recorded in EGI CRM as an Account. To create an Account in EGI CRM:
- Log-in in EGI CRM
- From the top navigation blue menu, select Data Management and then Accounts
- From the shortcut toolbar, select the green plus sign. This will redirect you to the Account creation web form.
How to fill the web form
- Account Name, a reasonable name for identifying the institution or project. Note: Mandatory
- Account Number, an automatically generated number. Do not change it the contents of this field.
- Account Acronym, a shorter name for identifying the institution or project. Note: Mandatory if the Account Type is set to ESFRI projects, National projects or Other international projects.
- Account Type, choose the type of account for the present record (ESFRI projects, National Project, Other International Projects or Research institution). Mandatory
- Status, which can be either Active or non-Active depending if the contact is valid, or if at a given point, became invalid.
- Country, if applicable
- Website, for the institution or specific group represented.
- Email if applicable
- Project List, only relevant if Account Type is equal to Research Institution. A background process will set this attribute to Account Type:Account Acronym if Account Type is set to ESFRI projects, National project or Other international projects
- Scientific Discipline, choose the main scientific domain for the account.
- Assigned to, which can be either an individual user or a group (e.g. specific NGI).
- Start Date, which can be either an individual user or a group (e.g. specific NGI).
- End Date, which can be either an individual user or a group (e.g. specific NGI).
- Description, with a brief statement on the objectives and scope of the ESFRI project.
- Potential for EGI use, with a subjective appraisal of the potential impact of its integration in EGI.
- Interest in e-Infrastructure, describing the interest shown on using e-Infrastructures for their research activities.