|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Detailed agenda: Grid Operations Meeting 18 June 2012 14h00 Amsterdam time
|EVO direct link||Pwd: gridops|
|EVO details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1 EMI release status
1.2 Staged rollout - Towards UMD2
To have an overview of the status of EMI2 products under SW provisioning please take a look into:
- Products under Verification now will come soon to staged rollout.
- All products have been released for SL5 and SL6.
- Unicore and ARC also for Debian6.
- Most of the products in SL5, support upgrade and reconfiguration from the EMI1 versions.
- In same cases, I have been also notifying EAs committed only for EMI1 products.
- It's always up to the EA to accept or reject any given test.
- Most of the high priority products as seen in https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/EMI2priorities#EMI_2_priorities:_proposal are either under staged rollout or under verification.
- Any product released for one of the OSs should be released for the others OS(s). We are presently verifying and doing staged rollout of SL5 and SL6 almost in parallel for any given product.
- BDII-site, BDII-top, LFC and DPM in SL5 will not go under SW provisioning, but will pass directly to the release area alongside the corresponding SL6, this is because the versions already released in production in EMI1 and UMD1 are the same, as the ones in EMI2 -> UMD2.
2. Operational Issues
3.1 Seminars from NGI_UK
In the next three weeks NGI_UK is organizing three webcast seminars about the following topics:
- APEL: June 20th
- GOCDB: June 27th
- Training Marketplace: July 4th
More information here.
EVO and Access Grid connections will be available for interested people.