|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Detailed agenda: Grid Operations Meeting 18 June 2012 14h00 Amsterdam time
|EVO direct link||Pwd: gridops|
|EVO details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1 EMI release status
To have an overview of the status of EMI2 products under SW provisioning please take a look into https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Dashboards/260/Software%20Provisioning%20Dashboard
- Products under Verification now will come soon to staged rollout.
- All products have been released for SL5 and SL6.
- Unicore and ARC also for Debian6.
- Most of the products in SL5, support upgrade and reconfiguration from the EMI1 versions.
- In same cases, I have been also notifying EAs committed only for EMI1 products.
- It's always up to the EA to accept or reject any given test.
2. Operational Issues
3.1 Seminars from NGI_UK
In the next three weeks NGI_UK is organizing three webcast seminars about the following topics:
- APEL: June 20th
- GOCDB: June 27th
- Training Marketplace: July 4th
More information here.
EVO and Access Grid connections will be available for interested people.