|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Detailed agenda: Grid Operations Meeting 02 July 2012 14h00 Amsterdam time
|EVO direct link||Pwd: gridops|
|EVO details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1 EMI release status
1.2 Staged rollout
2. Operational Issues
3.1 Apel parser development
(a) The APEL team is planning to redevelop the APEL parsers over the summer. For this, we need a good quantity of different batch system log files to test against. We need to catch as many edge cases as we can in our initial testing.
What we need is the batch system 'event log' files. A few megabytes from each site would be plenty. If you have 'blah' installed on your CE, blah log files for the same dates would be useful as well. Please also tell us the version / RPM of the batch system you are using, and the GOCDB name of your site.
The batch systems we are planning to support are:
PBS / Torque; LSF; Grid Engine; SLURM
If anyone is using a different batch system and feels that APEL should support it, they should get in touch.
Please send logs and / or queries to email@example.com.
3.1 Training events during EGI TF 2012
EMI will provide two training sessions during the TF:
- Training session for site administrators, Wednesday September 19th (TBC)
- The session aims to provide training on the most relevant services deployed by the sites: CREAM,WN,DPM,BDII,WMS and YAIM configuration tool
- Additional topics to propose? Considering that, this training session is targeted to non-highly experienced site managers of small resource centres
- Security training for site administrators
- Thursday 20th September
3.2 Next meetings
Proposed date: July 16th 2012, 14:00 CET