|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Detailed agenda: Grid Operations Meeting 01 August 2011 14h00 Amsterdam time
|EVO direct link||Pwd: gridops|
|EVO details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1 EMI-1 release status (Cristina)
1.2 Staged Rollout (Mario)
1.2.1 gLite 3.2
- CRAM 1.6.7: bug fixing a memory leak in BLAH with SGE. LIP doing the staged rollout
- UMD1.0: Release date 11 July. List of products UMD-1:UMD-1.0.0
- UMD1.1: Release date 1 August: List of products UMD-1:UMD-1.1.0
- UMD1.2: Release date planed for the 12 September. A list of candidate products is given, but some products depend on EMI update 5 (4 August), and any ugent product release thereafter:
- MPI 1.0.1 (in staged rollout)
- VOMS Oracle 2.0.0 (from the initial EMI release, in verification)
- dCache 1.9.12 (from the initial EMI release, in verification)
- ARGUS 1.3.1 (from EMI update 4, not yet in verification)
- CREAM 1.13.2 (from EMI update 4, not yet in verification)
- Globus MyProxy 5.0.3 (from IGE initial release)
- Globus GridFTP 5.0.3 (from IGE initial release)
- Globus RLS 5.0.3 (from IGE initial release)
- Globus GRAM 5.0.3 (from IGE initial release)
- Globus GSISSH 5.0.3 (from IGE initial release)
- WMS 3.3.2 (If in EMI update 5)
- ARC Clients 1.0.1 (If in EMI update 5)
- ARC Infosys 1.0.1 (If in EMI update 5)
- ARC CE 1.0.1 (If in EMI update 5)
- BDII top 1.0.1 (If in EMI update 5)
- BDII site 1.0.1 (If in EMI update 5)
- StoRM 1.7.1 (If in EMI update 5)
Gert Svensson now officially taking over.
nothing new since last time.
- Minutes of last meeting now complete: https://www.egi.eu/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=546
- Actionpoint list at Globus_integration_task_force updated.
- Mario David should decide if we need a dedicated meeting on staged-rollout during August, otherwise next meeting at the TF, Lyon.
- Slight Chicken and Egg problem, since we don't have certified sites to confirm an operational set of the probes and we need an operational set of the probes to certify sites and to do the staged-rollout.
First almost complete Draft now planned for Tuesday. Just input from Monitoring will be missing.
2. Operational Issues
2.1 gLite 3.2 critical bugs & patches
2.2 Quarterly Reports
The reports and the metrics for the Q5 should be submitted by today! Missing metrics: Lithuania, Netherlands, Ireland, Israel, Belarus, Slovenia, Armenia, Bosnia, Denmark, Modlova, Sweden, Latvia, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Hungary, Cyprus.
- Last check 31 July 2011 !
- Sorry if you are in the list and you have updated the metrics this morning.
2.3 gLite 3.1 deployed services
NGIs should collect informations about the gLite 3.1 currently deployed services. Most of them are already out of support. See the previous meeting agenda to have a better overview. The critical services still widely deployed are:
NGIs are kindly requested to gather informations about these services across their site managers. In particular it would be important to know how many glite3.1 instances cannot upgrade to EMI-1 (e.g. because old hardware not supported by SL5).
3.3 Next meetings
- 22nd August 211