|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Tools menu:||• Main page||• Instructions for developers||• AAI Proxy||• Accounting Portal||• Accounting Repository||• AppDB||• ARGO||• GGUS||• GOCDB|
|• Message brokers||• Licenses||• OTAGs||• Operations Portal||• Perun||• EGI Collaboration tools||• LToS||• EGI Workload Manager|
APEL is an accounting tool that collects accounting data from sites participating in the EGI and WLCG infrastructures as well as from sites belonging to other Grid organisations that are collaborating with EGI, including OSG, NorduGrid and INFN.
The accounting information is gathered from different sensors into to a central accounting database where it is processed to generate statistical summaries that are available through the EGI/WLCG Accounting Portal.
Statistics are available for view in different detail by Users, VO Managers, Site Administrators and anonymous users according to well defined access rights.
- APEL Client
- APEL Server
- EGI Accounting Portal
- APEL FAQ and Troubleshooting
- APEL Nagios Tests
- Apels Encryption Algorithm
- Installing a glite-APEL node on glite-APEL
- Check APEL server status on the Status page
- Please use the GGUS ticketing system and provide the following information
- Your siteName
- A description of the problem
- Any relevant log file
- Any questions/comments about APEL / EGI CPU Accounting can be forwarded to APEL-SUPPORT_AT_JISCMAIL.AC.UK