|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|EGI Core services menu:||Services PHASE I •||Services PHASE II •||Services PHASE III •||Bids •||Payments •||Travel procedure •||Performance|
Go back to the EGI Core Activities Bidding page.
- Service name: Message brokers
The CheckIn service is the AAI Platform for the EGI infrastructure. The CheckIn service provides the following capabilities:
- Integration of IdPs (from eduGAIN and individual institutions) with the EGI services through an IdP/SP proxy
- Credential translation service:
- SAML2/OIDC --> X.509 through the connection with the RC Auth online-ca
- SAML2 <--> OIDC
- Attribute harmonization and policy enforcing
Service level targets
The deployment of the services must ensure:
- Minimum availability/reliability: 99%/99%
- Response to incident records in GGUS within support hours: Medium (see Description page)
Bids planning a effort between 2 and 3 Person Months/year would allow these services and activities to be addressed appropriately.