Difference between revisions of "100615 DMSU Weekly Assigner Meeting"
(Created page with '*Michael Grønager: 1400 and time for the weekly *Michael Grønager: I am trying to check in GGUS if we have open tickets *Michael Grønager: hmm - anyone who managed to get GGUS…')
(added to category DMSU)
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
Revision as of 09:57, 18 June 2010
- Michael Grønager: 1400 and time for the weekly
- Michael Grønager: I am trying to check in GGUS if we have open tickets
- Michael Grønager: hmm - anyone who managed to get GGUS to show the open tickets for DMSU ?
- jens: https://gus.fzk.de/ws/ticket_search.php?supportunit=Deployed Middleware&status=open&radiotf=1&timeframe=any
- Michael Grønager: Jens: Thanks!
- Michael Grønager: And, as it shows the list is empty
- Michael Grønager: JEns, you closed one ticket this week, right ?
- jens: Yeap.
- Michael Grønager: super
- Michael Grønager: and Alessandro, will TPM start to send ticket at us this week ?
- jens: I'm still very confused of what and how we should do things. I guess we learn as we go.
- apaolini: HI Michael
- Michael Grønager: hi
- apaolini: I've asked them to assign ticket to DMSU
- Michael Grønager jens: agree
- apaolini: but nothing of relevant is arrivied
- Michael Grønager apaolini: ok, very good
- Michael Grønager this means we are running
- apaolini: but I've asked just to Italian TPM
- rbreu: i don't seem to have access to ggus yet....
- rbreu: there something i need to do?
- Michael Grønager: OK, but that is for this week, right
- apaolini: I've thought you would asked to the others
- apaolini: :)
- Michael Grønager: apaolini, I will then
- jens: Rebecca Breu: Have you applied for a GGUS account?
- apaolini: Hi Rebecca
- Michael Grønager: the others being germany, right
- apaolini: you have to register to GGUS
- rbreu: jens: no, what do i have to do?
- rbreu: ok
- rbreu: will try
- jens: https://gus.fzk.de/admin/register.php
- rbreu: thanks!
- apaolini: specifying that you are a dms supporter
- apaolini: dmsu
- Michael Grønager: OK, as there are no open tickets I have nothing further to add
- Michael Grønager: aob, anyone ?
- apaolini: yes :-)
- apaolini: just to say that I'm going to holidays from next thursday
- apaolini: untill the end of June
- Michael Grønager: OK
- apaolini: I wil not able to read emea
- apaolini: emails
- Michael Grønager: will there be a deputy from INFN in that time
- apaolini: yes, I will ask to a my colleague
- Michael Grønager: OK, super
- Michael Grønager: OK, then I think we can close the meeting
- Michael Grønager: thanks for now and bye
- apaolini: bye!
- epaisios: bye